Tuesday, April 12, 2011

YaKiMiX pOdiUm

Last Saturday, April 9 we've got to try Yakimix. Podium branch is the one nearest to us. Ive been longing to eat here since I read the good reviews about this buffet restaurant. We were on our way to Robinsons Galleria to use one of the coupons that I bought online when I noticed that it cant be dealt during holidays. And because of the huge crowd in SM Megamall we decided to go to Podium instead. And upon checking the restaurants we decided to try this yakimix.

Price per head is 580 since its dinner time on a Saturday. We were welcomed by the receptionist and seated away from the buffet table. Its ok as our 1 yr and 6 months old baby is with us. Our server asked us on what our  preferred drinks for 65 pesos only, bottomless. They got wide array of drinks, from soda to fruits juices, and so we opt for mango juice as we have a baby who will share our drinks. The set up was ok, the typical buffet style. The choices are good as it includes raw fish and meat. I so love the grilling as you can see with your own eyes as how tender and cooked you want for your food.

Here are my two benjamins while they were cooking our food.




Taking pictures of the buffet is not allowed so we just tried to get at least one of each viand but unfortunately i got tired of my super active baby so I wasn't able to get a picture of each plate that were brought to the table. I was just disappointed that the podium branch didnt have high chairs for toddlers/babies. It could have been more convenient for the three of us if they have chairs for super active babies like mine.

For the dessert, there is a huge collection of ice cream and cakes. But what kept me from coming back in the dessert area was the gummy bears! hehehehe, i sooooo love their gummy bears.

Overall, the money went out of my pocket was worth all the food and flavor daddy bee, baby and myself got to savored. And as early as now we are planning when to come back here but without baby bennok for us to fully utilize their buffet. And hopefully will get more pictures on our next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment