Thursday, May 5, 2011

YaKiMiX pOdiUM -- 2nd ViSit


After our first yakimix experience, daddy bee and myself really wanted to go back there and have another taste of everything it has to offer. Last April 27 was our second visit, but this time we went for a weekday lunch buffet. And as planned we did not bring our precious baby for us to eat freely, hehehe (bad mommy).

my first plate
 I originally ordered mango juice for my drink. But after the first glass I find it too sweet so I changed for the blue lemonade.
Then daddy went on for the grilling part.

I was craving for ice cream so I grab a scoop. 
Their desserts

Over all the 2nd visit to yakimix podium was good. Though I must admit we did not enjoy this time. Maybe because of the choices were few compared to the dinner buffet. And maybe because the gummy bears that I was looking forward to was not in their table that time. Plus the fact that baby was not there to add spice in my lunch.

1 comment:

  1. i want to try yakimix too.

    btw. i've tagged you on this post.
    http://michiphotostory.blogspot.com/2011/06/seven-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete